Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wash This.


Hi. I'm weird; But washing my hair with baking soda and apple cider vinegar is not weird. Yeah I said it. Apple cider vinegar. That acts as the conditioner. Click here to see easy directions on what to do. I have been doing this for two months now and all signs of what little dandruff I had are completely gone. Plus it is super inexpensive and great for the environment and great for your head and brain? No chemicals seeping into your head is what I call "a good thing."
Experiment with the amounts and length of time you leave the ingredients in your hair, or it can come out too dry (too much time with baking soda in hair) or too smelly (too much time with apple cider vinegar in hair). I have regular length guy hair and I rinse the baking soda out almost immediately and leave the vinegar in for about a minute. Hope you give it a chance.

1 comment:

nicole boyer said...

you crack me up!
Hi. I'm weird.
hahaha ;)